you know of an Educational Organization or Information that we missed?
Click here to
add a link.
Early Childhood Education Resources
- State Child Care Profiles
- Florida Child Care
- Search for State Licensed Child Care
- Baby Business Money saving tips, baby
product information and links to parenting/family oriented web sites
- BabyNet Homepage
- Babyworld Resources for parents with
babies at home.
- Jellinek's Random Baby Name Chooser
The biggest baby-name directory on the Internet.
- Child Care Law Center
- The Childcare Network
- Child Care Provider Magazine
- Child Care PPIN Bulletin Board
- Child Care Connection resources from home
daycare providers with an idea forum and lots of preschool games and activities.
- Child Care Action Campaign
- Child Care Choices
- Child Care Online
- Child Care Registry and Resource Page
- Daycare - Info and Resources
- Daycare @ the mining company find
activities, themes, ideas, and many other resources
- Day Care Providers Beginner Page
- Daycare Dailies Links for kids,
parents, and childcare providers.
- The Daycare Page Resources for
Parents and Child Care Providers.
- Early Childhood.com Information for
all who share an interest in improving the education and general life experience of young
- Early Childhood Care and Development Includes
activities that support young children and seek to strengthen their environments and
resources for parents, educators, and childcare professionals.
- Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Educators' and Family Web
- Early Childhood Education
On Line support and information exchange for teachers, parents, caregivers
and anyone interested in providing quality care and learning situations for young
- Early Childhood Education On-Line Mailing
- Early Childhood Programs in
Other Nations: Goals and Outcomes
- Early Childhood News Includes
information on health and safety, curriculum, art and music, nutrition and more for
children through six years of age.
- Early Childhood Education Resources
- Early Childhood Program
- ECENET-L Mailing List - Early Childhood
Education/Young Children 0-8
- ERIC Clearinghouse on Elementary and Early Childhood
- Helping Your Child
Get Ready for School
- Hobbs Creations
We develop products that specialize in child care safety.
"Child Information Decals" are dishwasher and mircowave safe.
- Internet Resources Related to Child
- KidCare USA Online Directory
- Learn with PBS Information, schedules for
- Long-Term Outcomes of Early
- Maitland Montessori
School Orange County, Maitland
A traditional accredited Montessori School.
Enrolling children from age 3 years to 6th grade. Montessori Teacher
training course offered on site (18 undergraduate credts MACTE
of Dimes: How Your Baby Grows
- The Parent
Provider Resource Guide and Child Care Directory helpful resources for parents,
daycare providers, and anyone who has an interest in Early Child Care.
- Parent Soup: All-In-One
Preschool Checklist Print-out form for parents to use when comparing preschools for
- Parenting Q&A:
Preschool Questions to consider when looking for a preschool program, tips on
selecting one, and suggested resources.
- Perpetual Preschool Resource for
early childhood educators including chat, message boards, preschool activities,
fundraising ideas, and more.
- Preschool Education
- Preschool Pages
Activities, songs, lesson ideas, projects and more.
- Preschool Teacher
- Preventing Reading Difficulties in
Young Children A report from the National Academy of Sciences on the critical
components of a child's education from birth through third grade including reforms needed
to improve children's reading skills.
- Read With Me A guide for student
volunteers starting early childhood literacy programs.
- ReadyWeb: A Resource for
Parents and Educators information about getting children ready for school and
getting schools ready for children.
- ReadyWeb resources for
parents and educators on school readiness
- 101 Kindergarten Tips
Tips on how to prepare your child for Kindergarten includes puzzles, videos, supplies and
other related products.
- Responding to Children
- What Should
Preschoolers Be Taught?
- White House Conference on Early
Childhood Development and Learning
- Denyse's Home Thematic
- Dramatic Play Activities
- Early Childhood Resources
help children be ready to learn when they start school
childhood education - teacher materials
Childhood Thematic Units
- How Young Children Learn Language
- Child Care or Preschool
- Collaborative Lesson Archive
search for lesson plans by grade level and subject or contribute your own
- Constructive Play
- Cooking and Learning Together
- Crayola FamilyPlay Activity Homepage
- Creative Playtime
- Creating a Literacy-Based Play Center
- The Daycare Provider's Home Page circle
time activities and other preschool information
- A Home Away From Home
ideas for parents and child care providers
- Idea Box
- Karen's Korner
- Learning Centers
- The Learning Train
- Nuttin' But Kids designed for childcare
providers with lesson plans, activities to do with your children and more.
- Planning Successful Field Trips
child-responsive teaching with preschoolers
- Ready, Set, Read - Early
Childhood Learning Kit
- Scholastic.com Early Childhood Today
- Stephanie's Child Care Pages
- Ideas for Home Schoolers
- National Network for Child
- Child Care Federal Resources
- Parenting Resources
- Child Care Aware
- Guidelines for Volunteers
- Helping Your Younger Child
With Natural Materials
- Helping Your Younger Child
With Open Ended Materials
- Edumart Teachers Projects
- National Organization of Single
- Thematic Units for Young
- World Village Early Childhood
Education Idea Box Seasonal activities, projects & games, music &
songs, kids recipes, crafts for kids and more
Early Childhood Associations