FloridaSmart Copyrights and Trademark Notices
All materials used and displayed on the FloridaSMART Service are the property of FloridaSMART, Inc. or its affiliates, partners, or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce or distribute materials found on FloridaSMART without prior written permission from the owner. You may display and print content for your personal, non-commercial use.
Request Permission to Use Copyrighted Materials
FloridaSmart.com contains content, including but not limited to, articles, photos, images, icons, and other copyrighted materials owned by us or our content providers or submitters. The following information applies only to materials we own. You must contact the copyright owner for permission to use third party materials.
Do I Need Permission?
You are authorized to view, copy, download, and print for personal use only any copyrighted materials from FloridaSmart.com that are available on this or any of our Partner websites, subject to the following conditions:
1. The documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial, and informational purposes. They may not be posted or distributed.
2. All copyright credit must be documented in the use.
This permission does not extend to materials owned by other content providers that appear on FloridaSmart.com.
You may not copy, duplicate or redistribute the design or layout of FloridaSmart.com or any individual elements of the website design without our express written permission.
Permission for Non-Personal or Commercial Use
Reproduction, copying, or redistribution of any FloridaSmart.com content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited without our express written permission.
To request permission, contact us with the following:
1. The content you wish to use and the URL where it is located.
2. Where and how it will be used.
3. If being distributed, where, how many copies, what audience and for how long you wish to distribute.
5. If publishing content, when, where and for how long will the content be puclished.
6. Other materials that will be used with our content.
7. Your name, title, company, address, email address, and phone number
8. Please include “Content Permission Request” in subject of email or letter.
All permissions granted will require a link or mock up of the content. We retain the right to refuse permission for any reason we deem necessary.
We strive to respond to your request in a timely manner. If you do not get a timely response to your request, kindly notify us with a reminder of your deadlines.
DMCA & Copyright Policy
FloridaSmart, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf), will respond to any claims of copyright infringement and take appropriate action.
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent of a copyright owner, please follow these procedures as outlined by the DMCA.
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
Report the alleged copyright infringement by sending a Notice of Alleged Infringement to our Designated Copyright Agent, listed below, with the following information:
- Provide full name and physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf.
- Provide a description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Provide a description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material including, if applicable, the URL of the link where the material may be found and or reference link to the material or activity where an infringement is being claimed.
- Contact information of the copyright owner or authorized agent – address, phone or email.
- Include a statement by the copyright owner or authorized agent that states that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner. Include a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Send the Notice to:
FloridaSmart’s Copyright Agent
5840 Red Bug Lake Rd #1514
Winter Springs, FL 32708
Email: [email protected]
It is FloridaSmart’s policy to take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including the removal of the infringed material from FloridaSmart.com. FloridaSmart will also follow DMCA’s rules of watching for repeat offenders and disabling/terminating their accounts.
If you are a user or member and we notify you that there is a Copyright Complaint (DMCA) notification on material you have posted on our site, it means that we have removed the material at the request of the owner of the copyright. If you believe that the material was removed is either not infringing, or that you have the right to post the material, you must send your counter-notice in writing following the same requirements listed above to FloridaSmart’s Copyright Agent listed above. Be sure that your counter-complaint is valid and that you have the actual rights to the copyrighted material in question before submitting. If your account receives too many complaints, your account will be disabled and removed.